“After searching lots of dentists to give me the answers I wanted about my teeth I found ceramic Dental Studios.
I am a nervous patient as I have had years of miss treatment by NHS Dentist’s and although the last 10 years I have been private and loved my dentist I felt I was only masking over all the problems.
I spoke to several dentist but the Dental Technician at the ceramic Studio TJ was the only person that seemed to be saying all the things I wanted to hear he took the time to listen and gave advise and options…. ABSOLUTLEY lovely man.
I was introduced to Mr Vasile Pana and the Journey has now started.
I couldn’t have wished to found a nicer dentist Mr Pana is gentle and understanding he takes his time to explain what he is going to do. I had two root fillings, a tooth out and a bridge and at no point did I feel pain. I am more than half way through my treatment and can’t believe the difference already my bite is corrected and my bottom teeth look amazing I really feel that I can smile again rather than pouting in photos.
Isabella (Dental nurse) was so sweet and supportive even though I nearly stopped her blood supply by holding her hand.
I Really cant speak highly enough of this practice, everyone has been friendly and supportive throughout. Just a few more things to get sorted hopefully implant at the back so I can chew properly again as that is a big problem for me.
I feel so much more confident visiting the dentist now and this is all down to the Wonderful team at Ceramic Dental Studios.”
Same Day Crowns from £400
Same Day Veneers from £350
Same Day Implants £2400
Same Day Dentures upper and lower £2800
Same Day Whitening (refill ) £99
Implants, All-on-4, Cosmetic Dentistry, Bridgework and Dentures – All in a Day
Creating a look better than you ever expected after losing teeth is what we specialise in.
Losing teeth can ruin our smiles and reduce our confidence; it also affects what foods we are able to eat, as it can be uncomfortable and in some cases impossible. This can lead to poor functionality, ill health and can be embarrassing and intolerable. This simply does not need to be the case.
Our specialist facility and excellently trained clinicians can transform these missing teeth for you in as little as a day. You can leave with a brand new smile, created from the most natural-looking teeth available, with confidence and comfort.
This can be in the form of individual implants, implant bridges or All-on-4 – a ground-breaking procedure that gives the patient an entirely new set of upper or lower teeth or both, exactly how they want them. Same-day service is also available for dentures.
The benefits are incredible:
- Treatment time for dental implants may be reduced by 12 months or more, lessening the number of visits, and your tress potential
- This process saves on recovery time, has increased health benefits
All of our systems are backed by a wealth of scientific evidence showing they are healthier options, with much less risk of failure, and so completely removing the requirement for dentures for a more permanent, natural-feeling and looking gum and tooth replacement.
Insight into Same Day Treatments:
Preparing for your First Appointment
Prearrange all your dental records from your previous dentists and old treatments with all old photos or teeth smiles you like, include all old x-rays or CT scans. Email, email@example.com
- Biological Examination and Functional Assessment
- Your dentist will then undertake a very careful and detailed examination of your mouth, from a clinical, medical and functional perspective, and take any necessary x-rays. The clinician will consult, listen and plan to resolve any issues you have by mastering awareness of every aspect of your teeth, gums, bone and your bite. You will be given a choice of resolutions that you can take away with you as a second opinion or you can work to a chosen treatment plan with us
- Impressions of your mouth are taken for our records, and a state-of-the-art 3D bone scan will be taken to ensure suitability for implants. An extensive treatment plan will be formulated by our team with fees agreed it will always provide you a choice of solutions; any medication will be checked and in 90% of cases, pre-treatment antibiotics prescribed
- Direct Patient Design Appointment available direct with the Technician (on prescription)
- The next step is the fun and exciting bit: in a full consultation, with customer care at the forefront of our minds, photos of potential results will be discussed with you on instruction by the dentist to the technician, so that the smile you really want can be achieved
The same-day treatment programme begins with a pre-visit for preparation. You will meet with the treatment coordinator, so every aspect of your requirements will be considered and presented to you to evaluate.
On the actual treatment day, rest assured everything is in place and you are aware of what to expect; sedation is available if required, then treatment begins; after a short wait, implants and crowns are precisely placed.
The specialist relationship between the clinicians and our Master Technician means any adjustments are made diligently while you are present, saving weeks of time and ensuring the best results for your gums, jaw movement, comfort and appearance.
We call you the next day to ensure you are back to normal.
One week after that, you return for a follow-up appointment to check your treatment, your bite and aesthetics are re-evaluated and adjusted accordingly.
The procedure is carried out with the utmost care, and is pain and worry-free. If you prefer a more detailed and scientific description, please do not hesitate to request one. We are also more than happy to give our patients a tour of the laboratory if they so wish.
All-on-4 all upper and lower teeth replaced permanently using tiny reversible screws.
All Crowns, Bridges and All-on-4 on Implants
In stage one your perfectly-fitting crowns are temporary and are designed to sustain speedy healing of the gums, all customised to your choice and taste. So you walk away with a ‘perfect smile in a day’. Giving the natural healing process a chance, there is a second visit six months to one year later for the fitting of permanent teeth, with your added influence to alter the look and design, so movement, comfort and design are the best they can be. Benefits for you include the financial cost being dramatically reduced in surgical and healing time, compared to the traditional single implant technique. We also re-contour the position of your lip support as well as your gum line so every aspect looks and feels as natural as your original teeth.
Year maintenance program bespoke for your treatment.
Benefits of Same-Day Treatment
- Your smile and your confidence will be restored in a day
- It is a long-lasting solution – the next best thing to natural teeth
- Your dental implants and a set of fixed teeth are placed in a single day
- You will be able to eat normally and enjoy even chewy, crunchy foods
- The majority of cases can be treated
- The procedure is virtually pain-free, with minimal recovery time
- No more dental pain or embarrassment from dentures, loose or missing teeth
- One surgery means less scar tissue and longer-lasting tissue stability and healthier blood supply
We have a great relationship with a local luxury hotel – Cowley Manor and Spa – so patients can book a couple of days and relax during and post-treatment on preferential rates.
Call now for our All-on-4 starting from £5000