IQoro® – for adults something interesting feb 2020.
Safe Amalgam Removal
Please consider our Dental MOT as a diagnostic process prior to Safe Amalgam Removal.
- When examining a patient for amalgam removal upon request, many factors must be looked at including the rate of tooth wear for your age, the pressures exerted around your teeth against one another, type of diet consumed, oral hygiene and other metals in your mouth
- Often amalgam restorations exist under crowns , the pattern of amalgam tattoos (discoloration along the gum) are noted
- Amalgams are used to seal the apex of root canal treated teeth
- Tooth cusps often fracture over time, as well as with excessive pressure, requiring an indirect restoration to be fabricated by a dental lab
- After an initial exam, a thorough medical and dental history is taken
- You may be referred for a Function Diagnosis if too much wear exists on your teeth
- Records including radiographs and intraoral pictures are taken
- To reduce the time scale and radiation exposure, we recommend historical records are emailed to Dr Cox email@example.com prior to the first consultation
- The patient is properly prepared in a timely manner, to complement the detoxification process that is prescribed and followed
- The physician evaluates the overall health of the body and the ability of the individual to eliminate toxin