Hygienist and wedding whitening
Achieving good oral health and that feeling of a really deep clean is created by the removal of plaque build-up and maintaining a good level of care for your teeth and gums
We recommend visits to our resident hygienist, Bee, every three months, although six months is also acceptable.
Care and clean: £75
- Traditional scale and polish – removal of all plaque build-up and calculus on and around teeth and importantly gently under the gums
- State-of-the-art scale and polish – a gentle and highly-effective method for cleaning, scaling and polishing
- Oral health and hygiene check – medical concerns, bad breath, gum tenderness, gum disease, tongue clean
- Advice on your dental routine – a personal approach to your dental requirements for the best day-to-day care to ensure you can keep the decay at bay. You will be advised on the best brushing technique for you and given tips on flossing and using interdental brushes, which can create a remarkably positive outcome on your long-term oral hygiene
- Treatment for post-specialist procedures is also available
Bianca (‘Bee’) graduated as a dental hygienist and therapist in 2013 and was awarded the Dental Therapist of the Year Award – and the paediatric prize for her year group. “I love to treat people. I know the value of the mouth feeling ultra-clean and I am continuously learning new ways to bring the latest dental knowledge and procedures into my practice,” says Bee.
Dental hygiene and therapy services
- Complete clean
- Minor fillings
- Gum disease work
- Stain removal
- Scale and polish
- Full cosmetic makeover and whitening package available
- Cleaning cement off old crowns
Dental hygiene treatment is available as often as a patient requires it with ‘Direct Access’. It is recommended that you come in for regular hygiene appointments to ensure your mouth stays clean and healthy.
Cosmetic makeover, teeth whitening and hygienist packages are available to you as soon as we know your requirements.
Two Be Clean
Bring a new patient – a friend or family member – for a back-to-back appointment and receive a token of our appreciation: usually a great gift or a discounted treatment.
Family clean on the weekend
Oral hygiene for the whole family – weekend bookings are available for a minimum of four people.
Pre-wedding clean and whitening for the bride and groom’s families, bridesmaids and groomsmen: we will create long-lasting shining smiles where we can and provide good advice along the way. Special promotional packages at 20% off normal fees are available. A perfect gift for your wedding troop!