Dr Vasile Pana
DMD Tg.Mures Romania
TMJ, Headaches and restorative and complex cases to include Megagen Implants
GDC no.: 175687
Specialist in Restorative Dentistry (Romania) 2003
Advanced Level Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry – Birmingham
Advanced Level Certificate in Implantology – Birmingham
Member Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry “Smile Concepts” – Birmingham
Member of Occlusal Design – Toronto, Canada
Member of Royal College of Surgeons – London
In order to deliver the best possible patient outcome, Vasile continuously studies GDC laws and regulations to follow legal comprehensive referral procedures for complex cases.
Vasile has to date completed the following:-
- 500 full mouth rehabilitation cases
- More than 8,000 Root Canal Treatments
- Over 10,000 Crowns, including Implant Supported Crowns
- Oral surgery, including Bone Augmentation procedures and Apicectomies
He has a special interest in Occlusal Evaluation, positioning the jaw to the skull, which can be the main cause of migraines/headaches, receding gums and failing dentistry. Post Orthodontic equilibrations are always recommended for dental stability.
This approach leads to what we call within the practice a full dental MOT before treatment begins. Highly recommended to all patients.
There is a 4 stage process:
- Biological and Structural examinational
- Aesthetic and Function Evaluation
- Treatment Proposals and or Referral