Dr Diana Pana
Graduated from Medical University with a doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (DMD) in 2003.
GDC no.: 175691
Presently Year 2 Advanced Course from IAS Academy with Prof Ross Hobson Clear Smile Braces
- 2013-2016, Postgraduate diploma program at Dominic Hassall Training Institute Birmingham
- A special interest in Short-Term Orthodontics incorporating completed various advanced and prestigious courses (Six Months Smile and Quick Straight Teeth)
- Clear aligners like Invisalign when needed
- Insured and experienced practitioner in Short-Term Orthodontics
- Platinum Six Month Smile provider
- Very best professional and personalise service to ensure a complete understanding of your aesthetic and functional requirements
- Readily will refer to other practitioners from a holistic approach
- This all provides Best Practice in Orthodontics to today’s current Standards in modern Dentistry
- Recommends teeth equilibrating at the end of treatment if it means you do not want to rely on long-term retainers ( possible in some cases)
Diana is ever increasing her knowledge of various aspects of restorative and aesthetic dentistry by working closely with TMJ Special Interest Dentists as she makes long-term dental stability the most important factor in her orthodontic treatments to minimise teeth moving back.
Her knowledge on muscle harmony is top of her agenda as she enjoys seeing her treatment last and work in combination with full restorative Dentistry using crowns and veneers and minimally invasive techniques giving the best long-term results for you to enjoy for years to come.
2019 Completed her IAS Advanced Orthodontics Course successfully.