Patients coming to us for dental implants in Gloucestershire will have a thorough treatment plan drawn up, with impressions taken along with the necessary scans. Our state-of-the-art 3D imaging machine will ensure absolute precision. How you feel as a patient is our absolute priority, so rest assured you are in the safest hands.
Our dedicated on-site laboratory has won many awards for creating crowns of natural appearance. Colour flows, depth and finite lines are crafted into the design of your new teeth and gums.
We are proud to say the level of service and knowledge our integrated service provides is very rare in the dental world. This is why dentists from across the UK refer their patients to us for implants, All-on-4evers and complex cases, ensuring no headaches and long-lasting results.
The skills of our leading clinicians and Master Technician mean nobody needs to have missing teeth, false teeth or painful headaches and jaw tension. We are very often able to provide a level of treatment and outcome where previous dentists considered treatment not possible.
Same-day implant treatments are ideal for re-contouring the soft tissue, which means the blood supply is never cut off from your gums and they have the best chance of complete and healthy growth. When it comes to tooth replacement, dental implants are usually the number one option to consider. Where several new teeth are required, we offer the fantastic All-on-4ever system. Alternatively, we create new teeth and gums for sections of missing teeth.
Together we have all the resources to be the best in the profession. The team here have such a broad base of expertise, skills and experience in every area of dentistry that treatments are predictable, smooth-running, quick and affordable.
Implant & Ceramic Dental Studios owner and Master Technician, TJ Nicolas, has advised and trained over 300 UK practitioners for over 30 years on correct techniques and innovation and has headed many dentist training programmes at our facility. Very few practices are able to offer such a revolutionary approach to all patients, no matter how complex the treatment. Contact us for a consultation on the fastest-growing solution in dentistry. Our friendly experts will be happy to listen and talk to you.
Reasons to have an implant
- No more gaps, missing or compromised teeth
- Superior option to dentures as fixed and sturdy, creating a younger appearance with no movement or discomfort
- The face shape is as it would be with everything in the right place – jawbone and teeth, reducing the ageing effect
- Lost tissue can be re-contoured to reduce food-packing and increase aesthetics
- Bone loss in the jaw is halted and can be grafted back to full health
- Eat food you may have avoided for years
- Teeth that last a lifetime – figures show that 96% of implants remain while only 75% of natural teeth remain
- Smile, speak, laugh and eat with confidence
- The perfect match and fit for new crowns and missing roots, crafted by the only Vita-accredited Master Technician in the UK
- Enjoy socialising and eating out again
- Achieve natural-looking teeth and the smile you’ve always wanted
- Remaining teeth are untouched
- No plate in the roof of your mouth
- The strongest and longest-lasting restorations a dentist can offer
- Easy to maintain
Dental implants in Gloucestershire are a great option but also a big decision, so feel free to visit us for an assessment of suitability for potential treatments.