Why use us as your Lab?
All the work you see on this site is made by our laboratory , all in situation in patients mouths. Our Laboratory works as close with you as you wish, from a dedicated lab technician for your account, to the whole laboratory team. Our team has extensive chairside experience delivering you quality and techniques unique to your dental treatments.
At the Implant and Ceramic Centre Ltd we :
- Create a high-end revenue stream with professional our onsite patient shade taking service
- Guarantee best quality with all certified brands
- Give samples, so your patients
- Relationship building to support your prescription
- We are also a great referral laboratory for complex soft tissue cases
- Ask about our patented adhesive bridges
What we offer – in a nutshell
- Onsite support for your All-on-4, occlusion, diagnostic and complex cases
- The highest available standards of technology
- Digital colour-matching
- Highly skilled chairside experience under prescription
- Crowns and Veneers in a day
- Our Dentures utilise comprehensive clasp-hiding systems for ultimate aesthetics
- Patients may come for repairs on-site under prescription
- Remedial treatments are available for implants
- All workstations feature 20-times magnification
- Clear terms and conditions on warranties
- Vita Master Technician on site call out
- Surgery hire with your own team
- 24-hour door drop-off service available (free within 10 miles or £30 delivery into Gloucestershire)
- All-ceramic substructures can be produced in-house in as little as two hours for Emax Bridges.
- Integral crowns and abutments with perfect emergence, screw-retained using milled blocks for tiny screw hole access
- Porcelain supported by zirconia, alumina (Procera, e.max), milled ceramics (Cerec in-lab) and metal as well as enamel shells. Anything from single crowns and bridges to veneers and All-on-4ever implant solutions is possible
- Composite work using GC Gradia including onlays, inlays, veneers, crowns and bridges
- Soft tissue in porcelain or composite
- Surgery visits for shades and fitting
- Sirona Cerec system at your disposal when operating from these premises
- Shade-taking using photography and Shade Vision
Our Mission Statement
We aim for our work to be an invisible replacement while creating brilliance in quality, structure and texture. Fitting requires colour-matching, taking impressions, and with facial pictures, age, and a description of the look required and bite adjustment on the day of cementation and on a bite review.
We have a combined experience of over 50 years. Through on-going investment in the latest technology, we always keep up with technological advancements and choose those through research, experience and facts. Vita is at the forefront of all-ceramic technology – so that’s what we use.
Our alloy casting machine and milling machine mean we can guarantee the highest accuracy in casting and milling. Digital CAD/CAM technology is used to produce substructures and crowns, and we use the latest milling techniques and devices.
Composite and porcelain combination work greatly enhances the aesthetics of soft tissue where appropriate. All metal casting is done under vacuum using precious bio-compatible metals that are porous and stress-free. All metal bridges are split-cast and then soldered.
When complications arise, our clinicians are equipped for the following:
- Bone failure – biological, graft, augmentation
- Failure following treatment abroad – assessment recommended
Due to the time it takes to create high-quality crowns, veneers and bridgework, there is currently a waiting list for outbound services. Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com or calling 01285 821 220.
If you have any questions or if you would like to visit the facility, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer on-site training for dentists and technicians.
Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01285 821 220.