Mourad El Essawi
“The team at ICDS have been extremely professional. Working in tandem they have taken an enormous amount of care and attention. Since I live abroad and travel extensively, the time constraints I have had to impose upon ICDS have been seamlessly accommodated, and the team have constantly worked within these time constraints in order to facilitate a successful outcome for me.
The All-on-Four treatment has been life changing for me, I now have the perfect smile, and what is more can eat with enjoyment once more. I would not hesitate to recommend everyone on the team at ICDS.”
Quality Dentistry = Long-Term + Sustainable + Good Value. (Rehabilitation is a Program)
After 4 years, Mark Walmart says ”It feel just like my teeth are back, I never would have thought this for one second”
The All-on-4 Treatment is the best alternative for:
- Multiple missing teeth and uncomfortable dentures
- Where appearance of the smile is being compromised and your gum line stops you from smiling
- Where functionality and comfort of the mouth are not at their best
- Immediate results, continual comfort and low maintenance
Benefits available to you:
- All-on-4 replacement dental bridges are secured permanently in your mouth, so they function like your normal teeth used to
- They have the potential to never discolour or degrade if looked after them properly in our aftercare program
- Chewing function returns and the choice of how they look including the colour and shape of the gum as part of the treatment. This means your new dental bridges with gum will look better than your natural teeth ever did making you smile with confidence again
- Healthy chewing is the first step to healthy digestion and improved general health
- Easy to clean and maintain
- You can choose the quality to your budget
- You can stage your treatment timing over 3 to 4 years to help spread payment , always having new teeth at all times during treatment
- The benefit to you, our patient, is secure bridges that look natural within one day of treatment
- Healing is accelerated to as little as one or two days using our stem cell Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy when placing our implants
- Our Master Technician, TJ Nicolas, will personalise your All-on-4 Treatment, considering your personal requirements for colour, size and appearance as part of your overall facial structure and function. Patients are welcome to bring photos of the appearance they would like to achieve or a look they would like to regain
- The whole clinical team here at Implant & Ceramic Dental Studios are pioneers in All-on-4 Treatments and including their development over the last 20 years. Their experience and knowledge are outstanding
- All-on-4’s can eliminated complicated surgical bone and sinus grafting procedures and is super-effective
- Stronger, longer implants can be used unlike conventional single implant treatments
Why All-on-4 Treatment is Transformational?
Your confidence and smile has the potential to be rebuild to its former glory, from this sort of dental treatment.
The All-on-4, is a bridge that is matched to your gum where it touches against the gum; and holds a full set of handcrafted crowns onto this gum bridge.
The bridge structure is designed on four to six implants. This is following a CT Scan, which helps plan exactly where to place the longest and strongest implants in the best bone for the bridge design, this provides a long-lasting foundation for your new teeth and gum smile.
The initial bridge is custom-built to match and fit into the gum join at your correct bite, function and look. Our collaboration between yourself and the team provides you with the smile and chewing comfort we have planned together.
This Treatment cost is much lower in comparison to multiple standard separate implants and teeth; the more teeth joined by a fixed bridge, the fewer implants needed to support them generally.
The Treatment Timeline – and What to Expect
In just one day after your initial appointment and treatment acceptance, your treatment can begin.
Patient care is our priority, so sedation is an option (although rarely required). Light and full sedation options are available.
Two to three hours later, the bridge contoured onto the gums and the healing process starts. You walk out on the same day with a beautiful, natural, functional smile!
This process is completed in one or both upper and lower bridges on the same day. Because the implants need to fuse with the jawbone, a monitoring program is followed for six months, a permanent bridge is designed and fitted with any adjustments to create the best possible fit and look depending on the quality you choose. .
Follow the link to learn more about exclusive Same-Day Services.