Where patients are visiting our dental studio, the natural starting point is a detailed consultation with one of our dental surgeons. As required, technicians are also available to advise on the options.
During the consultation, we will consider a range of issues, including:
- colour and aesthetics - are old crowns being replaced?
- have natural teeth been scaled and polished?
- tooth whitening - long-term colour stability
- predict aesthetics visually - manually or with software
- changes on occlusion and its impact
- patient's budget
- element of extra expense as materials may be altered for strength
It's vital that we start with a good understanding of the issues you are having with your teeth and the result you are trying to achieve.