Please don’t feel embarrassed or concerned about visiting our studios. We have a caring and empathic team, and many happy patients that arrived feeling nervous and now have brighter smiles.
We understand that visits to the dentist in the past may not have been enjoyable and we are here to change your experiences and make new happy and relaxed memories
No one needs to allow nerves and anxiety to jeopardise their oral health.
Tim May our Head Clinician has specialised in nervous patients and patient care for over 30 years, long before the term ‘gentle dentistry’ was a thing. He builds rapport, takes his time and is sensitive to changes of state so will be supportive and diligent every step of the patient journey
We attend to all aspects of anxiety from mild nerves to dental phobia which means patients feel better, spend less time in stress mode and therefore trips to the dentist become fewer and worry free
Your dental experience at The Studios can be shaped to suit you!
- From your first visit with our treatment coordinator or manager we will listen to all of your requirements, concerns and emotional challenges and ask how you are
- Every aspect of your treatment will be explained and again whilst the steps are happening so there will be no unwelcomed surprises
- The waiting area of The Studios is spacious, light and airy, there is calm music playing, relaxing aroma scents flowing in the air, cut beautiful garden flowers inside, it’s the only Dental Studios in a huge converted barn in the Gloucestershire
- On the the Miserden Country Estate, it’s nature, our fish pond with fish and water lilies, giving you country walks, a local pub and country air at your disposal
- We have blankets, pillows and endless cups of tea and coffee available if you need a little break
- Direct access to our hygienist and patient education lead to countless testimonials from patients that have commended our communication skills
- We have parking and disabled access
- Carelyn Gore our Sedation specialist can support you with conscious intravenous sedation
- Intravenous Sedation
- Inhalation Sedation
- Oral Sedation
- Before any treatment, anaesthetic is always offered with numbing gel, a topical anaesthetic that desensitises skin
- Gel for dry mouth syndrome is always helpful for patients that require lubrication