DR SARAH P DEHDASHTY
TDL Umea university, Sweden
GDC number 75020
General Dental Practitioner 1992 Umea
Post Graduate studies in leukaemia/ nutrition.
Recently joined as a valued member of the team at ICDS, Sarah enjoys her work – especially appreciating the direct access to ICDS master technicians in treatment planning sessions. Sarah aims to resolve all problems on site and good aesthetic results are always achieved through clear communication all round, with patients fully involved in their treatment ‘journey’. Sarah will continue to use her Holistic practice skills as the ICDS specialist in this area.
Areas of special interest:
- Orthodontics in both adults and children . Preventative children’s orthodontics to prevent severe case therapy in teen age years is a particular interest.
- Facial Aesthetics including a radio frequency machine. This is a machine that produces a low level radio frequency and addresses immediate effects on sagging jawline and skin appearances.
- Implants using Nobel Biocare and Branemark. Trained in Sweden and in the UK at Tipton Training run by the President of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (see qualifications and training).
- Surgical and Prosthodontics/ Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Periodontics and Endodontic interest.
Areas of special interest in Holistic practice:
- Holistic practice – amalgam free dentistry and safe amalgam removal.
- Qualified to work with patients in Holistic methods – completed a 2 year healing course with a practice diploma.
- Certificate holder as a practitioner in the ‘Emotional Freedom Technique. This aids the prompt release of patient’s dental anxieties.
Qualifications and training:
- Qualified with honours from Umea University in 1992 and followed this with work in Emergency, Cardiology and Paediatric departments in the general hospital whilst also completing vocational training.
- Concluded training with the Tipton Academy under Professor Tipton, President of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry.
Previous work experience:
- Private and National Health clinics in Uppsala, including running own clinic for 2 years.
- Moved to England in 1997 and worked in various practices until 2003.
- From 2003 purchased own clinic in Tunbridge Wells and developed it successfully.
- Developed specialist skills in ‘Energy Healing’ as well as operating as a clinician.