If you have a number of missing and compromised teeth or uncomfortable dentures, All-on-4ever could be the perfect solution. At the Implant & Ceramic Dental Studios, we aim to completely restore the entire look and feel of your mouth with the best possible outcome. Patients say this treatment is life changing!
The All-on-4ever treatment is the best alternative for:
- Multiple missing teeth
- Uncomfortable dentures
- Where appearance of the smile is being compromised
- Where functionality and comfort of the mouth are not at their best
Immediate results, continual comfort and low maintenance
When this highly-sophisticated system was introduced almost 20 years ago, it revolutionised implant treatments. It reduces the number of actual titanium implants to only ‘4’ for a whole set of teeth. The ingenuity is in a bridge system that all of the carefully created crowns are placed in, so fitting is often complete in one visit (post-preparation and treatment planning).
The benefit to you, our patient, is secure and natural-looking teeth within just one day of surgery. The treatment method is so clean and efficient and the healing time is surprisingly quick.
Our Master Technician, TJ Nicolas, will personalise your All-on-4ever treatment, considering your personal requirements for colour, size and appearance as part of your overall facial structure: the creation of precisely the teeth you want is entirely possible. Patients are welcome to bring photo’s of the appearance they would like to achieve or a look they would like to regain.
The whole clinical team here at Implant & Ceramic Dental Studios are pioneers in All-on-4ever treatments and inclusive in their advancements over the last 20 years. Their experience and knowledge is outstanding: All-on-4ever has eliminated complicated surgical bone and sinus grafting requirements and is super-effective. Stronger, longer implants can be used in upper arch restoration procedures at the back of the jaw.
Why All-on-4ever treatment is transformational
- Your confidence and smile can be enhanced to the best they’ve been before – or even better. Your revitalised smile will enhance your confidence and you’ll never need to hold back your laughter again.
- The financial outlay on All-on-4ever treatment is much lower in comparison to single and standard implants, and if you become a member you will benefit from even lower fees.
- At ICDS we offer an exclusive 5-year guarantee on All-on-4ever treatments.
- All-on-4ever replacement teeth are fixed permanently and securely in your mouth, so they function like your normal teeth.
- You can eat whatever you want and brush your teeth as normal.
- They have the potential to never or discolour or degrade if looked after properly
- Can restore 90%-100% of chewing function – there is no ‘slip’ when eating or limit to your food choices.
- A permanently fixed alternative to dentures
- This helps to maintain your facial structure
- Major benefits for your oral health
- Easy to clean and maintain with careful planning and education
All-on-4ever: in brief
A single implant is a small titanium plug that fits inside your jawbone and replaces the root part of a missing tooth. Minor surgery is required to insert the implants, which will fuse to the living bone. For individual teeth a single implant is placed and a crown is attached to give you a highly-realistic-looking and functional prosthetic tooth. Gum tissue and the new crown are expertly colour matched.
The All-on-4ever is a bridge which matches your gum and holds a full set of crafted crowns. The bridge structure is supported on four implants, which provide a long-lasting foundation for your new teeth.
Insight into the timeline of what to expect
- Using the latest available technology for taking your precise measurements are ‘T’ and ‘CT’ scans. These, together with our expert knowledge, will determine the best possible location for the ‘4’ implants. The harmonisation of your jaw and joints will be tested while remarkably small adjustments can be made to your new teeth for optimum comfort, bite position and smile line.
- In one day, any failing teeth will be removed by our specialist dental surgeon.
- Light and full sedation options are available – patient care is our priority, so sedation is an option (although rarely required for implants).
- 4 implants are inserted into the jawbone and form a healthy and strong long lasting foundation.
- The initial bridge is custom-built to match and fit into the gum line for bite alignment, function and for comfort.
- Two to three hours later, the bridge is fitted in to the gums and the healing process starts
- You walk out on the same day with a beautiful, natural, functional smile!
- This process can be completed in one or both upper and lower gums in the same day.
- Because the implants fuse with the jawbone, it helps prevents future bone loss in the jaw.
- Six months later, a permanent bridge is designed and fitted with any adjustments to create the best possible fit.
- There are two options, same day option which has many benefits or a delayed treatment option which has financial benefits
SAME DAY TREATMENT
Follow the link to learn more about exclusive same-day services
Can I have sedation?
Light or heavy sedation is available. The choice is entirely the patient’s. To help calm any nerves, the goal is to hardly know there has been a surgical procedure.
What credibility does the Implant & Ceramic Dental Studios have for this treatment?
The qualifications and experience accumulated by our clinicians and technician not only dates back to when All-on-4ever treatment began, but many UK dentists have used and trained at our facility. We know and use the most innovative systems available and the best is always chosen for the patient. We have a 100% success rate on our All-on-4ever implants.
For a full medical, functional and aesthetic goal assessment with our Master Technician, TJ Nicolas, call 01285 821 220