Having dental reconstruction or cosmetic dentistry work can be a big step. With IC Dental Studios you can rest assured that you will receive the very best in aftercare and dental hygiene treatments following your dental reconstruction. The guarantee and aftercare commitment on our dental work lasts for up to five years. Contact our offices and speak to our friendly advisors or see below for further information.
Caring for your New Teeth
As part of the service we will advise on how best to care for your "new teeth". The exact advice we give will depend on the procedures you have had but there are some general guidelines that should be followed within the first few weeks after dental treatment.
- Avoid any excessive pressure on the new teeth
- Medication: Take antibiotics and pain relieving pills as prescribed. Finish the course of antibiotics. If you have a reaction to the medication, please telephone the practice. Only take painkillers when needed.
- Hygiene: You will need to ensure good hygiene but may be advised against brushing, in which case rinse with Mouthwash twice a day to keep the teeth clean and undisturbed
- Exercise: Avoid strenuous physical activity which could cause bleeding
- Food & drink: Avoid very hot drinks, spicy, acidic or chewy foods like steak
- Ice packs: You may find that a cold icepack helps to reduce swelling
Contact IC Dental Studios
Our dental studios are conveniently placed in the rural heart of Gloucestershire in the beautiful Cotswolds. Easy access from Stroud, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Oxford, Bristol, Gloucester or Swindon. Our patients come from nationwide due to the excellent service we offer.
For further information please contact us by phone on: 01285 821220 or send an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.